"Noami Kretschner, a project manager with Mouchel Parkman, the property specialists employed by the city council to provide designs for the site, said: "The reason we're asking developers to provide a bike with each home is to promote sustainable forms of transport as an alternative to the car.""
"Noami Kretschner, a project manager with Mouchel Parkman, the property specialists employed by the city council to provide designs for the site, said: "The reason we're asking developers to provide a bike with each home is to promote sustainable forms of transport as an alternative to the car.""
Cheers, helen s
Buy a hoover for your new home, and get another one free!
"Noami Kretschner, a project manager with Mouchel Parkman, the property specialists employed by the city council to provide designs for the site, said: "The reason we're asking developers to provide a bike with each home is to promote sustainable forms of transport as an alternative to the car.""
I recently brought a new home and it had the advantage of being able to make a choice of fittings for kitchen, bathroom etc
- do they give you the same opportunity to "customise" the bike - eg choice of frame colour and groupset etc?
I got two last year, one with a washer dryer and the other with a fridge freezer. I sold one to a friend for £50 and the other I exchanged for £70 off gear from my LBS.