General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

[Burbank] Kosher(ish) restaurant w/meat?

Started by David Fetter · · Last activity · 2 posts · 227 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
27 April 2006
Last activity
27 April 2006
Original author
David Fetter
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
227
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Kind people,

    I'm meeting a friend in Burbank, CA (down there for a consulting gig)
    who kinda keeps kosher. He says he's in the mood for some meat, so I
    presume that this isn't too strict a kashrut. Any suggestions for a
    place?

    Cheers,
    D
    --
    David Fetter [email hidden] http://fetter.org/
    phone: +1 510 893 6100 mobile: +1 415 235 3778

    Yesterday, upon the stair,
    I saw a man who wasn't there.
    He wasn't there again today.
    I think he's with the NSA.

  2. David Fetter said:

    Kind people,

    I'm meeting a friend in Burbank, CA (down there for a consulting gig)
    who kinda keeps kosher. He says he's in the mood for some meat, so I
    presume that this isn't too strict a kashrut. Any suggestions for a
    place?

    I have no idea what 'kinda keeping kosher' might mean when it comes to
    restaurants. If he really wants kosher I think you have to go west
    from Burbank to Studio City or Sherman Oaks where you might actually
    find something. Or, if you want to relax from the tension of this
    issue, go to a brewery (below is a quote from their website). Food's
    actually not bad, and there are enough different styles of beer to
    satisfy most folks. -aem

    Gordon Biersch Restaurant is located in charming Burbank Village
    just off the 5 freeway and less than two miles from Disney, Warner
    Bros, NBC and Universal Studios. The restaurant features indoor and
    patio dining as well as the Pilsner Room for any type of private
    function. Freshly brewed Lagers, an exhibition kitchen, live music
    Thursday through Saturday evenings and complimentary valet parking make
    this Brewery/Restaurant a destination for anyone visiting Los Angeles
    or the San Fernando Valley.

    145 S. San Fernando Blvd.
    Burbank, CA 91502
    phone: 818-569-5240
    fax: 818-569-5241

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.