UK and Europe · Public discussion

Brommie to the rescue

Started by John B · · Last activity · 5 posts · 555 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
15 November 2005
Last activity
16 November 2005
Original author
John B
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
555
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Today I was struggling to teach an adult lady to ride a bike and she was
    close to giving up.
    That was, until she tried riding my Brompton.

    Ten minutes later she was pedalling off into the distance.

    Wonderful :-)

    John B

  2. John B said:

    Today I was struggling to teach an adult lady to ride a bike and she was
    close to giving up.
    That was, until she tried riding my Brompton.

    Ten minutes later she was pedalling off into the distance.

    Erm ..... that wasn't a learner bike rider ........ that was a Brommie
    thief!

    I hope you managed to catch up with her!

    Judith

  3. I misread the title of the topic, I thought someone from Birmingham had
    saved the day.

    Mind you if it had been a brummie on yer brommie you'd have never seen
    it again.

    Later aer kid,

    Marcus

  4. Marz said:

    I misread the title of the topic, I thought someone from Birmingham had
    saved the day.

    Mind you if it had been a brummie on yer brommie you'd have never seen
    it again.

    Later aer kid,

    You must be a posh brummie. It's 'ar kid' where I came from.

    --
    Eiron

    I have no spirit to play with you; your dearth of judgment renders you
    tedious - Ben Jonson.

  5. Judith said:


    John B said:

    Today I was struggling to teach an adult lady to ride a bike and she was
    close to giving up.
    That was, until she tried riding my Brompton.

    Ten minutes later she was pedalling off into the distance.

    Erm ..... that wasn't a learner bike rider ........ that was a Brommie
    thief!

    She phoed me later to say she's thinking about buying one for herself :-)

    John B

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.