Bike Cafe · Public discussion

Brodie Bandit 2004 / 2005

Started by losse · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,811 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
11 July 2005
Last activity
11 July 2005
Original author
losse
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,811
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi gang
    Just wondering if anyone here has a brodie bandit? I got a 2005 and I am loving everything about it... Mind you, this is my first bike in about 10 years... so I have been dormant through much of the technology upgrades.. however, it's quick, reliable, sturdy and fits exactly my riding needs and skills.

    Pros:
    -Shimano XT: Lightning quick gear shifting...
    -Disk Brakes: These really come in handy in the mud/wet conditions
    -Adjustable front suspension: good if I want to hit the road, and tighten the forks a bit
    -Price: Amazing entry level bike

    Cons:
    -Seat isn't quick release, had to upgrade
    -Had to remove a link in the chain due to constant chain falling off
    -handles are super hard... needed to upgrade those
    -Not all gear/break cables are underneath of the frame: bad in case you fall/scrape the tubing

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.