Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Bratman's lowrider in Cap City?

Started by laguey · · Last activity · 5 posts · 626 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
19 June 2004
Last activity
19 July 2004
Original author
laguey
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
626
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I've got a chance to buy on of Bratman's (Christine Aguilerra's
    boyfriend)totally candied out lowrider bikes but itsmissing a
    handlebar grip made out of a machine gun barrel. Bike's supposed to be
    custom built in some place called Cap city in Pennslyvania but I can't
    find it on any map or google. Anybody know of some place called Cap
    City that's got a hot lowrider custom shop? I want to make sure to get
    a match the original before I buy. Anybody hear of this before?

  2. On 19 Jun 2004 08:59:13 -0700, [email hidden] (laguey)

    Quoted message said:

    I've got a chance to buy on of Bratman's (Christine Aguilerra's
    boyfriend)totally candied out lowrider bikes but itsmissing a
    handlebar grip made out of a machine gun barrel. Bike's supposed to be
    custom built in some place called Cap city in Pennslyvania but I can't
    find it on any map or google. Anybody know of some place called Cap
    City that's got a hot lowrider custom shop? I want to make sure to get
    a match the original before I buy. Anybody hear of this before?

    Dear Laguey,

    Think Harrisburg. Think Cap(ital) City of Pennsylvania.

    http://www.50states.com/pennsylv.htm

    Carl Fogel

  3. (laguey) said:

    I've got a chance to buy on of Bratman's (Christine Aguilerra's
    boyfriend)totally candied out lowrider bikes but itsmissing a
    handlebar grip made out of a machine gun barrel. Bike's supposed to be
    custom built in some place called Cap city in Pennslyvania but I can't
    find it on any map or google. Anybody know of some place called Cap
    City that's got a hot lowrider custom shop? I want to make sure to get
    a match the original before I buy. Anybody hear of this before?

    Probably this outfit:

    Cap City Lowriders
    1004 North 3 St, Harrisburg, PA 17102
    (717) 260-9177

  4. laguey wrote in part:

    << I've got a chance to buy on of Bratman's (Christine Aguilerra's
    boyfriend)totally candied out lowrider bikes but itsmissing a
    handlebar grip made out of a machine gun barrel. ...>>

    My bike is also missing its machine gun barrel. Coincidence?

    Robert

  5. [email hidden] (laguey) wrote in message news:<[email hidden]>...

    Quoted message said:

    I've got a chance to buy on of Bratman's (Christine Aguilerra's
    boyfriend)totally candied out lowrider bikes but itsmissing a
    handlebar grip made out of a machine gun barrel. Bike's supposed to be
    custom built in some place called Cap city in Pennslyvania but I can't
    find it on any map or google. Anybody know of some place called Cap
    City that's got a hot lowrider custom shop? I want to make sure to get
    a match the original before I buy. Anybody hear of this before?

    Yo i just got acrazy custom from cap city lowriders I started by
    ordering parts and try to pimp my huffy and then I called and asked
    them to make me a batman theme custom i will have pics next week they
    told me they are doing a custom forthe next jay-z video them guys are
    realcool the manager is a cat named malcolm that really hooked me up
    the site is www.capcitylowriders.com
    tino batty boy

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.