Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Bontrager [censored] carbon saddle

Started by rclouviere · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,484 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
10 September 2020
Last activity
10 September 2020
Original author
rclouviere
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,484
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I’m building climbing bike (Emonda SLR). And I’d like to get a bontrager [censored] carbon saddle. I’ve found a good deal on eBay, but need to know, ASAP, if i must buy clamps, separately to make it work. Anyone?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.