biking in Costa Rica?

William Pughe

Guest
If anyone has been and has some info to relate, I'd appreciate hearing it. This trip isn't primarily
a biking trip, but it would be nice to get a couple of rides in if possible. We're mostly interested
in places on the Pacific Coast, possible centered on Dominical.

Thanks in advance.

Will

William Pughe <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> If anyone has been and has some info to relate, I'd appreciate hearing it. This trip isn't
> primarily a biking trip, but it would be nice to get a couple of rides in if possible. We're
> mostly interested in places on the Pacific Coast, possible centered on Dominical.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Will

I lived in Costa Rica for 8 years. I was just back in January. They have an MTB tour company out of
Quepos, not too far from Dominical. Check out www.puertoquepos.com

Have fun,

cg

William Pughe <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> If anyone has been and has some info to relate, I'd appreciate hearing it. This trip isn't
> primarily a biking trip, but it would be nice to get a couple of rides in if possible. We're
> mostly interested in places on the Pacific Coast, possible centered on Dominical.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Will

Bring your surfboard.

JD when in rome