UK and Europe · Public discussion

Bikes on Trains in Croatia

Started by mamalovesmambo · · Last activity · 2 posts · 5,301 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
14 September 2005
Last activity
17 March 2025
Original author
mamalovesmambo
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
5,301
Views / 30 days
21

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi,
    I'm off to Croatia at the end of the month, and plan to cycle down the coast. So I'll need to get a train back at the end of the trip. Anyone been to Croatia recently and know about getting bikes on the train? Do you need to book the bike on, or need a special ticket or anything?
    Many Thanks

  2. mamalovesmambo said:


    Hi,
    I'm off to Croatia at the end of the month, and plan to cycle down the coast. So I'll need to get a train back at the end of the trip. Anyone been to Croatia recently and know about getting bikes on the train? Do you need to book the bike on, or need a special ticket or anything?
    Many Thanks


    Hi,
    I'm planning to do the same in the summer and I'd like to know if you somehow got an answer to this question, because it still seems unclear to me 10 years later.
    Thanks for your help if you're ever reading this

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.