Does anyone know of a relatively safe route from C'ville to Alexandria for
this family?
See article attached.
rec.bicycles.rides · Public discussion
Bike route to Alexandria?
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- rec.bicycles.rides
- Published
- 4 May 2007
- Last activity
- 8 May 2007
- Original author
- news.virginia.edu
- Posts
- 4
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 475
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
news.virginia.edu said:
Does anyone know of a relatively safe route from C'ville to Alexandria for
this family?
See article attached.Which C'ville? And I might add, Which Alexandria? Should we just assume Va.
since you ahve a Virginia.edu address? Use the W&OD - simple.--
Mike Vore
http://www.OhMyWoodness.com
http://mike.vorefamily.net/twr -
Your assumptions are correct. I did mean Charlottesville VA and Alexandria
Va. Take time to read the article. Do you know of any safe routes or was
your response the result of a bad day?"mike vore" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:E_k%h.621$D52.555@trndny04...Quoted message said:
news.virginia.edu said:
Does anyone know of a relatively safe route from C'ville to Alexandria
for this family?
See article attached.Which C'ville? And I might add, Which Alexandria? Should we just assume
Va. since you ahve a Virginia.edu address? Use the W&OD - simple.--
Mike Vore
http://www.OhMyWoodness.com
http://mike.vorefamily.net/twr -
news.virginia.edu said:
Your assumptions are correct. I did mean Charlottesville VA and Alexandria
Va. Take time to read the article. Do you know of any safe routes or was
your response the result of a bad day?No, I was thinking Centerville, Va. (Quite near Reston and the W&OD trail.
--
Mike Vore
http://www.OhMyWoodness.com
http://mike.vorefamily.net/twr
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.