Touring and recreational cycling · Public discussion

bike recommendation for Smugglers Notch VT

Started by stephenrappapor · · Last activity · 1 post · 2,866 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Touring and recreational cycling
Published
23 July 2003
Last activity
23 July 2003
Original author
stephenrappapor
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,866
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm going to Smuggler's Notch (VT) for a few days. I have both road (Ultegra triple) and mountain bikes (Deore XT triple). I'm not familiar with the terrain, and would like recommendations on routes and which bike to bring (unfortunately I can only bring one this trip). Many thanks.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.