bike fitting recommendations

Paul Kossa

Guest
Well, after years of adjusting & experimenting and re-adjusting & re-
experimenting with my position -- guess I might have something in
common with the Eddy! -- and a collection of 4 bikes, none of which
probably fit me correctly, I may finally splurge for a fit check.
(Yeah, I know . . . "DUH!") The most common result on my internet
serches was the "Fit-Kit." Anyone have experience and/or opinions on
this? I've seen a couple others which sound a little more high-tech,
but they're all 1,000 mile+ away from me. (I live in
western PA. I'll be going to TX in June -- Dallas & San Antonio
areas
-- for vacation, so I could do something there.) I THINK I pretty
much got it nailed down with my latest
adjustment . . . but, then again, I thought that the last 157 times I
adjusted something . . .

On May 24, 7:14 pm, Paul Kossa <[email protected]> wrote:
> Well, after years of adjusting & experimenting and re-adjusting & re-
> experimenting with my position -- guess I might have something in
> common with the Eddy! -- and a collection of 4 bikes, none of which
> probably fit me correctly, I may finally splurge for a fit check.
> (Yeah, I know . . . "DUH!")  The most common result on my internet
> serches was the "Fit-Kit."  Anyone have experience and/or opinions on
> this?  I've seen a couple others which sound a little more high-tech,
> but they're all 1,000 mile+ away from me.  (I live in
> western PA.  I'll be going to TX in June -- Dallas & San Antonio
> areas
> -- for vacation, so I could do something there.)  I THINK I pretty
> much got it nailed down with my latest
> adjustment . . . but, then again, I thought that the last 157 times I
> adjusted something . . .

Not as fan of Ben but Serotta fit techniques do work. See

http://www.serotta.com/dealer.html

And see if one of these dealers is close. Online or remote fit
'systems' really don't substitute for an 'in person' fit.