UK and Europe · Public discussion

Bike Boxes or bags

Started by David PEACOCK · · Last activity · 1 post · 477 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
29 May 2004
Last activity
29 May 2004
Original author
David PEACOCK
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
477
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi does anyone know where I can hire bike boxes or bags for a trip to
    Germany.( I need three)
    I am in the uk between Manchester and Liverpool so somewhere in the North
    west would be good.
    I know Eddie McGrath cycles do them but all theirs are booked up

    Thanks
    Dave

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.