Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Bib shorts for tall guys

Started by ElPerro · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,187 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
20 July 2004
Last activity
20 July 2004
Original author
ElPerro
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,187
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. How do you buy bib shorts? After looking at the size charts, not sure which size to order. Waist is 33, which means order medium; but I'm tall (6'-3"😉 and inseam is 34, which means order X-large (which would fit like a sack).

    Thanks...

  2. ElPerro said:

    How do you buy bib shorts? After looking at the size charts, not sure which size to order. Waist is 33, which means order medium; but I'm tall (6'-3"😉 and inseam is 34, which means order X-large (which would fit like a sack).

    Thanks...

    you need to try on (with jocks PLEASE!) as each manufacturer has a specific feel and fit.
    If Magnus Backstedt and Eros Poli can find shorts, I'm sure you have no issue....and like pretty much everyting else in this sport, buy the best you can afford.

    Good luck 🙂

  3. ElPerro said:

    How do you buy bib shorts? After looking at the size charts, not sure which size to order. Waist is 33, which means order medium; but I'm tall (6'-3"😉 and inseam is 34, which means order X-large (which would fit like a sack).

    Thanks...

    ___________________

    ElPerro, I'm pretty close to your dimensions (6'2/34 waist) and have had good luck with Castelli's YPro3 bibshorts in XL. Castelli's sizes seem to run very small, so I order XXL for jersies.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.