If so what has been your experience riding this bike? Is it a good racing bike? I'm shopping around for a good racing bike and this bike has caught my eyes. It has a steel frame and carbon fiber blade fork, Shimano R-535 wheels and Shimano Ultegra Gears. Should I be concerned that the frame is made of steel?
If so what has been your experience riding this bike? Is it a good racing bike? I'm shopping around for a good racing bike and this bike has caught my eyes. It has a steel frame and carbon fiber blade fork, Shimano R-535 wheels and Shimano Ultegra Gears. Should I be concerned that the frame is made of steel?
before i even got into racing my friend had a steel framed talledega the he let me borrow, with a carbon fork and ultegra componentry, although i dont' know if it was a 2001. it was quite a nice bike, and i wouldn't worry about the steel frame because from what i could tell it was a nice frame. and steel can be nice if made correctly, and bianchi seems to do a good job.