Best Way To Secure Bike (in Apartment)

Firstly I'd find somewhere to secure it to that is permanently fixed and cannot easily be broken, something like a radiator or similar but you've also got to consider space if you're having it in your apartment which might be a little tricky.

Space issue aside and assuming you chain it to the radiator, I would get a chain that has some plastic anti-theft covering over it and I would wrap the chain around the back wheel, the bike chain and to the radiator. OR two chains. One going just around the back wheel and bike chain and one going around the frame and the radiator so if someone manages to break it off the radiator they still have to contend with the chain around the back wheel which will hamper an easy escape.

Hope you get the situation sorted :)

In an ideal world though I'd put a claymore mine next to the bike, but that would be considered excessive force and destroy your bike, but hey, at least people will learn not to try to take your stuff :D

Reactions: dongdongduanduan
I know a cyclist who has stolen the bike 13 times. one time his bike is in his home, and the stealer break into his house and gets the parts.