Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Best Pedals for a dhb shoes

Started by cgaskell82 · · Last activity · 1 post · 948 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
14 June 2012
Last activity
14 June 2012
Original author
cgaskell82
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
948
Views / 30 days
3
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have just brought myself a new pair of dhb cycling shoes to use for the ride to work and to start getting involved with triathlons.

    They have three screw holes on the bottom of the shoe. I have been recommended Look Keo pedals and cleats.

    Does anyone agree or should I look at something else.

    Any help Appreciated.

    Regards

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.