UK and Europe · Public discussion

Best cycling tours - Alps/Pyrenees

Started by Walrus · · Last activity · 1 post · 2,448 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
3 March 2006
Last activity
3 March 2006
Original author
Walrus
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,448
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am planning a trip to France in 2007 and would like to know who the best cycling tour groups are. I'd like to spend 3-4 days on a trip through either the Alps or the Pyrenees. The harder the better!

    I like the tours offered by www.GPM10.com and www.pyractif.com. Can anyone suggest any other operators that offer high quality tours of this type?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.