Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

BB info for 2003 Santa Cruz Blur

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 496 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
14 December 2005
Last activity
14 December 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
496
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I was wondering if anyone on the ng knew the proper length Bottom Bracket
    for my Blur. I am using a Shimano XT octalink Crankset, the shell size for
    the BB is 68 mm. I am assuming that the length is either 113 or 118. Any
    info will be appreciated.
    Thank You in advance.
    Greg

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.