rec.bicycles.soc · Public discussion

Background Information on Anti-JW Bicyclist

Started by Houser NYC · · Last activity · 1 post · 933 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.soc
Published
26 September 2004
Last activity
26 September 2004
Original author
Houser NYC
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
933
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "Bicyclist tearfully confesses to being governor of New Jersey?"

    Quoted message said:

    Jym Dyer aka Antonio Louis Santana Candia of Camden N.J. ...
    Do a google search on Jym Dyer / ToutMaster ...

    =v= You seem to have mistaken me for someone else. I am not
    now, nor have I ever been, a resident of New Jersey. I have
    been posting to Usenet under my own name for 20 years. One
    of my brothers is a JW; I've made no attacks on them.

    =v= Seven years ago, another Usenet kook posted a message about
    me not "renouncing Green Communism." He repeated my name, Bob
    Dole-like, so often that it became the #1 match when my name was
    searched for in Google Groups. Your message has dethroned that
    one, apparently because Bob Dole-like repetition is no match for
    unhinged loon repetition.
    <_Jym_>

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.