Road Cycling · Public discussion

Baby carry seat ideas?

Started by Ask · · Last activity · 3 posts · 314 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
30 April 2006
Last activity
3 May 2006
Original author
Ask
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
314
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hello
    I am looking for a baby seat for my mountian bike.
    It is the Specialized FSR model
    The baby is 2 yrs.
    what brands?
    what model?
    attach how?
    to the seat post?
    or in front of me via the frame or somehow to the bars?
    I will only ride at walking speed with her.
    It would just allow both of us to get out.
    Thanks
    Reply only here please.
    😉

  2. Ask said:

    Hello
    I am looking for a baby seat for my mountian bike.
    It is the Specialized FSR model
    The baby is 2 yrs.
    what brands?
    what model?
    attach how?
    to the seat post?
    or in front of me via the frame or somehow to the bars?
    I will only ride at walking speed with her.
    It would just allow both of us to get out.
    Thanks
    Reply only here please.

    I'd recommend a trailer. If you're in a decent sized metropolitan area,
    craigslist.org always has some.

    Rich

  3. "Rich" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Ask said:

    Hello
    I am looking for a baby seat for my mountian bike.
    It is the Specialized FSR model
    The baby is 2 yrs.
    what brands?
    what model?
    attach how?
    to the seat post?
    or in front of me via the frame or somehow to the bars?
    I will only ride at walking speed with her.
    It would just allow both of us to get out.
    Thanks
    Reply only here please.

    I'd recommend a trailer. If you're in a decent sized metropolitan area,
    craigslist.org always has some.

    Rich

    ok thanks for your idea

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.