Australia and New Zealand ยท Public discussion

Avanti EDGE for sale :D please help!

Started by kusamochi ยท ยท Last activity ยท 3 posts ยท 780 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
19 August 2003
Last activity
29 August 2003
Original author
kusamochi
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
780
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1โ€“3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have a 1 year old Avanti for sale.

    Excellent Condition, very clean (I clean it every week) and low
    mileage. ๐Ÿ˜„

    FRAME: Size S, Avanti Edge Cro-moly frame and fork.

    Compos I've changed: Sora STI Shifters Sora Front Derailleur Sora Rear
    Derailleur Sora Cassette Alex DA 22 Front and Rear wheel sets Vittoria
    Tires ZEFIR22(mm) IKE seat PIN Headset BBB stem. Shimano BB VP SPD clips

    Location: Melbourne, Caulfield.

    $400AU, welcome to contact me and discuss the price.

    I will also include new tube, alloy mini pump and spare paddles.

    mochi.

    --
    Alan
    http://kusamochi.yi.org:222

    Quoted message said:

    --------------------------<


    Posted via cyclingforums.com
    http://www.cyclingforums.com

  2. kusamochi said:

    I have a 1 year old Avanti for sale.

    Excellent Condition, very clean (I clean it every week) and low
    mileage. ๐Ÿ˜„

    How can we contact you if we are interested?

    Chris

  3. Thank you everyone, this bike already sold.

    ๐Ÿ˜„

    --
    Alan
    http://kusamochi.yi.org:222

    Quoted message said:

    --------------------------<


    Posted via cyclingforums.com
    http://www.cyclingforums.com

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users ยท 0 guests ยท0 bots ยท0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.