Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Australian cyclist Lance Armstrong..

Started by dtmeister · · Last activity · 5 posts · 840 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
24 February 2006
Last activity
25 February 2006
Original author
dtmeister
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
840
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/transcripts/s1455370.htm

    --
    ..dt

  2. dtmeister said:

    http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch /transcripts/s1455370.htm

    odd, didn't take me to media watch

    Andre

  3. Aeek said:

    On 24 Feb 2006 08:26:36 GMT, dtmeister <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch /transcripts/s1455370.htm

    odd, didn't take me to media watch

    Andre

    Take out the space in the middle of the link. Not all the link is
    highlighted either, but it's a correct link that is displayed, just not
    functional to click on.

    Karen

  4. abc.net.aus1455370.htm

    the link works and yes it appears the "Australian" doesnt know a Texan from a Victorian...perhaps that's why cycling has such a difficult task raising awareness amongst motorists, the media doesnt know its butt from its elbow.

  5. Karen Gallagher said:

    Aeek wrote:
    Take out the space in the middle of the link. Not all the link is
    highlighted either, but it's a correct link that is displayed, just not
    functional to click on.

    I know, I put the space in because when I clicked it I went to some commercial TV ezine,
    and I wasn't going leave that working.

    Andre

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.