Cycling Equipment · Public discussion
Aus buyers - Cheap Limar 909
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Cycling Equipment
- Published
- 31 August 2006
- Last activity
- 31 August 2006
- Original author
- fauxpas
- Posts
- 3
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 1,298
- Views / 30 days
- 1
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
fauxpas said:
So sad. Rudy have the best sunnies, Limar have great helmets, but neither have both. Rudy helmets look a bit cheap. I have a met though, the moulding and crafting is amazing.
-
My LBS said they are clearing all their Limars as Limar will be making Rudy's helmets under the Rudy name...
So I imagine they'll be nice, but the 909 has been my fav helmet since I first saw it...
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.