Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Anyone using the new SRAM Apex gruppo?

Started by SDMichael · · Last activity · 2 posts · 2,543 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
11 June 2010
Last activity
11 June 2010
Original author
SDMichael
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,543
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I just read a review that compares the Apex with the Shimano 105 groupset.... I'm considering upgrading my groupset from Shimano Sora. The Apex is about $350 cheaper than the 105, and at least according to Bicycling Mag is as good a ride...

    Anyone have any thoughts on the Apex vs 105?

  2. SDMichael said:

    I just read a review that compares the Apex with the Shimano 105 groupset.... I'm considering upgrading my groupset from Shimano Sora. The Apex is about $350 cheaper than the 105, and at least according to Bicycling Mag is as good a ride...

    Anyone have any thoughts on the Apex vs 105?

    Apex not really out yet but after looking at the 'rushes' for Apex and the new 5700, I think 5700 is a better, more refined group. I think Apex is more like Tiagra than 105.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.