I'm looking for a S-series speed and cadence sensor.
ANyone had any luck getting them cheaper than the $85-99 charged by many
on-line retailers?
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
I'm looking for a S-series speed and cadence sensor.
ANyone had any luck getting them cheaper than the $85-99 charged by many
on-line retailers?
Rex said:I'm looking for a S-series speed and cadence sensor.
ANyone had any luck getting them cheaper than the $85-99
charged by many on-line retailers?
www.xxcycle.com (France) is my favorite cheap shop. I'm not
sure they're exactly what you want, but they list Polar
S-series separate speed and cadence sensors for about A$59 each
plus postage (which starts at about A$12 for a single sensor).
John
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.