Anyone in or near Lyons, colorado training for triple bypass?

coloradcycle

Jan 9, 2012
I am sigend up for the sunday ride, but contemplaying "UP-grading" to a double bypass ride before it fills up!

I originally messed up; I'm registered for the Sunday ride also.

Double-Triple-Bypass = crazy /img/vbsmilies/smilies/ROTF.gif

My riding partner is doing the double, however.

Scott

That sounds awesome, I have family in Tesuque, just north of Santa Fe. I have not rided sandia, but it looks like a substantial elevation gain! Where are you planning to stay in Avon on Saturday night?

Originally Posted by coloradcycle .

That sounds awesome, I have family in Tesuque, just north of Santa Fe. I have not rided sandia, but it looks like a substantial elevation gain! Where are you planning to stay in Avon on Saturday night?
I have no idea where I'm going to stay! Need to figure that out. I might have a little vacation in CO prior to the ride.

Sandia is a good climb. I figure that if I can do it 2X in one day ... I should be ready!

That sounds like a plan....good luck with your training! Check out the lodging links and discounts available through Team Evergreen. Condos in Avon are resonable (for the location and time of year!).

Cyclin Yooper and Coloradcycle: make sure to follow comely lasses on the ride. It's the best way to draft as not only does it reduce aero drag on you, it also increases dramatically the pleasure you have on the bicycle.