UK and Europe · Public discussion

Anyone got the instructions for a Trek Fusion cycle computer?

Started by Random · · Last activity · 3 posts · 501 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
4 April 2005
Last activity
4 April 2005
Original author
Random
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
501
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I got one of these fitted on the bike (Trek Fusion cycle computer) when I
    bought it but there were no instructions with it

    I figured most things out but want to make sure I do things right - Anyone
    got a copy that they can scan?

    I've tried Trek and they can't supply them as apparently the Fusion isn't a
    current model. I'm not fussed it isn't a current model, as long as it tells
    me my speed, distance etc..

    Thanks to anyone who might have it

    Failing that, are there any decent popular cycling forums where I can ask?

    Cheers

    R

  2. "Random" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I got one of these fitted on the bike (Trek Fusion cycle computer) when I
    bought it but there were no instructions with it

    I figured most things out but want to make sure I do things right - Anyone
    got a copy that they can scan?

    I've tried Trek and they can't supply them as apparently the Fusion isn't


    a

    Quoted message said:

    current model. I'm not fussed it isn't a current model, as long as it


    tells

    Quoted message said:

    me my speed, distance etc..

    Thanks to anyone who might have it

    Failing that, are there any decent popular cycling forums where I can ask?

    Cheers

    R

    http://www.sheldonbrown.com/cyclecomputer-calibration.html
    Doesn't include the fusion but one of the other Trek models might be
    applicable.
    Also some generic types.

    Paul

  3. Thanks but I managed to set the wheel size, it's all the other functions I'm
    trying to figure out!

    I've emailed the store to see if they can scan and email me a copy.

    Cheers

    R

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.