Or any new flat-top electric cooktop? Do they really work with all pans? Are they tempermental about
"warped" pots and pans? What do you like or dislike about yours?
General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion
Anyone ever use the Viking flat-top electric cooktop?
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- General fitness, health and nutrition
- Published
- 6 January 2004
- Last activity
- 6 January 2004
- Original author
- C . A . M .
- Posts
- 4
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 385
- Views / 30 days
- 3
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
C.A.M. said:
Or any new flat-top electric cooktop? Do they really work with all pans? Are they tempermental
about "warped" pots and pans? What do you like or dislike about yours?Friend has one. Since there's no lips around the edge of the cooktop, anything you spill goes right
onto the floor, or yourself.-sw
-
"C.A.M." <[email hidden]> wrote in message
"]news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
Or any new flat-top electric cooktop? Do they really work with all pans? Are they tempermental
about "warped" pots and pans? What do you like or dislike about yours?I've used the one in my parents new kitchen a couple of times. Warped pans are from what I've
experienced so far with it, less than ideal. Although the bridge is excellent. A lot more tries
before I decide if I'd want one. IMO it beats a conventional electric cooktop hands down. Their's is
a GE Profile.Jessica
-
"C.A.M." <[email hidden]> wrote in message
"]news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:
Or any new flat-top electric cooktop? Do they really work with all pans? Are they tempermental
about "warped" pots and pans? What do you like or dislike about yours?No gas here, so I use a flat top electric, a Kitchenaid. I like it better than a standard electric,
particularly how easy it is to clean. Mine has touch controls, i.e. no knobs sticking up, which is
the way to go unless you have a cat which might............well, you see the point.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.