Road Cycling · Public discussion

Anyone else Ride Across Canada this Summer? (or attempt it)

Started by Mike Beauchamp · · Last activity · 5 posts · 486 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
16 October 2005
Last activity
17 October 2005
Original author
Mike Beauchamp
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
486
Views / 30 days
10

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hey all,
    Im finishing production on my little movie about riding across Canada this
    summer, and I would love to do phone interviews with others who have done or
    even attempted the same this summer.

    The interview will probably be brief and I can call whenever, just email me
    at:

    crosscanada at mikebeauchamp com

    Mike
    http://mikebeauchamp.com/crosscanada

  2. Mike Beauchamp said:

    Im finishing production on my little movie about riding across Canada this
    summer, and I would love to do phone interviews with others who have done or
    even attempted the same this summer.

    Great trip!

    Congratulations on a most excellent undertaking.
    What'd your bike weigh fully loaded?

    Rich

  3. Mike Beauchamp <[email hidden]> wrote:
    :> Hey all,
    :> Im finishing production on my little movie about riding across
    :> Canada this summer, and I would love to do phone interviews with
    :> others who have done or even attempted the same this summer.
    :>
    :> The interview will probably be brief and I can call whenever, just
    :> email me at:
    :>
    :> crosscanada at mikebeauchamp com

    Sounds like a great way to lose weight! 🙂(

  4. Thanks Rich,
    The bike weighed about 100lbs with a day of food and water onboard. The
    camera gear was probably 20 of that.

    Mike

    "Rich" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Mike Beauchamp said:

    Im finishing production on my little movie about riding across Canada
    this summer, and I would love to do phone interviews with others who have
    done or even attempted the same this summer.

    Great trip!

    Congratulations on a most excellent undertaking.
    What'd your bike weigh fully loaded?

    Rich

  5. Yeah... started out 148lbs or so.. dropped to 128 after a few weeks and
    pretty much stayed around there. Shoulda ate more 🙂

    Mike

    "Roger Zoul" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Mike Beauchamp <[email hidden]> wrote:
    :> Hey all,
    :> Im finishing production on my little movie about riding across
    :> Canada this summer, and I would love to do phone interviews with
    :> others who have done or even attempted the same this summer.
    :>
    :> The interview will probably be brief and I can call whenever, just
    :> email me at:
    :>
    :> crosscanada at mikebeauchamp com

    Sounds like a great way to lose weight! 🙂(

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.