UK and Europe · Public discussion

Anyone cycled at Hotel Dory (Italy)??

Started by Robert Clark · · Last activity · 2 posts · 384 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
6 November 2005
Last activity
6 November 2005
Original author
Robert Clark
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
384
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm considering some Spring cycling in 2006 in Italy - the "Hotel Dory"
    in Riccione looks like a good set-up. If anyone in URC-land been
    there, I'd appreciate your comments on your experience.

    Thanks,

    Rob (in Brussels, Belgium)

  2. "Robert Clark"

    Quoted message said:

    I'm considering some Spring cycling in 2006 in Italy - the "Hotel Dory" in
    Riccione looks like a good set-up. If anyone in URC-land been there, I'd
    appreciate your comments on your experience.

    Hi Robert,
    I've not been to this particular hotel but a cycling aquaintance has and he
    found it to be excellent. I've been to Hotel Beau Soleil, a little farther
    north at Cesenatico, Emilia Romagna, and it was superb. I found it via
    www.italybikehotels.com.

    Calum

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.