rec.bicycles.rides archive · Public discussion

Anybody do the Bucks Covered Bridges Ride?

Started by Cappy · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,229 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.rides archive
Published
8 May 2003
Last activity
8 May 2003
Original author
Cappy
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,229
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I've been asked to write a magazine article about the ride, on a very short deadline.

    I need to talk to some people who have done the ride for the story, but I only have until Thrusday
    evening or possibly early Friday to do it.

    If you've been on the Central Bucks Bicycling Club's Covered Bridges ride and you're willing to be
    interviewed about it, please get in touch so we can set up a time to talk.

    Cathy Kerr [email hidden] (take out the nospam)

  2. In what part of the world might this ride be?

    Cappy said:

    I've been asked to write a magazine article about the ride, on a very short deadline.

    I need to talk to some people who have done the ride for the story, but I only have until Thrusday
    evening or possibly early Friday to do it.

    If you've been on the Central Bucks Bicycling Club's Covered Bridges ride and you're willing to be
    interviewed about it, please get in touch so we can set up a time to talk.

    Cathy Kerr [email hidden] (take out the nospam)

  3. That would be Bucks County, Pa. It's the Covered Bridges Rides sponsored by the Central Bucks
    Bicycle Club.

    Gary Smiley said:

    In what part of the world might this ride be?

    Cappy said:

    I've been asked to write a magazine article about the ride, on a very short deadline.

    I need to talk to some people who have done the ride for the story, but I only have until
    Thrusday evening or possibly early Friday to do it.

    If you've been on the Central Bucks Bicycling Club's Covered Bridges ride and you're willing to
    be interviewed about it, please get in touch so we can set up a time to talk.

    Cathy Kerr [email hidden] (take out the nospam)

    --
    Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: opera.comm2

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.