Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

Any source for Rockshox Indy one-piece lowers?

Started by Bellsouth Ijit 2.0 · · Last activity · 5 posts · 519 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
13 March 2007
Last activity
14 March 2007
Original author
Bellsouth Ijit 2.0
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
519
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Circa 2000. No, I'm not looking for a 'get a Zoke' type of answer. Thanks.

  2. Bellsouth Ijit 2.0 said:

    Circa 2000. No, I'm not looking for a 'get a Zoke' type of answer. Thanks.

    Get a rigid fork. Replacing parts on a wet noodle is just lame.

    JD

  3. JD said:
    Bellsouth Ijit 2.0 said:

    Circa 2000. No, I'm not looking for a 'get a Zoke' type of answer. Thanks.

    Get a rigid fork. Replacing parts on a wet noodle is just lame.

    JD

    When you have an old RS use it for a mail box holder or a boat ankor.

  4. "Crazy Fred" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    JD said:
    Bellsouth Ijit 2.0 said:

    Circa 2000. No, I'm not looking for a 'get a Zoke' type of answer.
    Thanks.

    Get a rigid fork. Replacing parts on a wet noodle is just lame.

    JD

    When you have an old RS use it for a mail box holder or a boat ankor.

    Ankor, is that like canker? Rotting boat, perhaps?

  5. "JD" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Bellsouth Ijit 2.0 said:

    Circa 2000. No, I'm not looking for a 'get a Zoke' type of answer.
    Thanks.

    Get a rigid fork. Replacing parts on a wet noodle is just lame.

    JD

    I've got bikes with a Surly 1x1 rigid, a Kelly rigid, a Vicious Cycles
    rigid, a rotting rusty Huffy rigid forks, but that wasn't my question.
    Thanks for playing, though.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.