Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Any ideas on how to mount Delphi computer to my stem?

Started by scott.475 · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,363 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
9 January 2007
Last activity
9 January 2007
Original author
scott.475
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,363
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I like my Delphi, but would like to mount it to my stem instead of onto my handlebars. Anyone have any ideas how I can do this? The aero mounts I have looked at are not made to fit onto something the diameter of the stem.

    Thanks

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.