Dear MD
There is a British rider interested, on the veloriders.co.uk forum!
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Bike Connections · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Dear MD
There is a British rider interested, on the veloriders.co.uk forum!
I see there are a couple of other Taffs onsite, but is there anyone from the North of Wales? I could do with someone to ride with - I'm finding it difficult to kick my own [censored], despite having flexible knees.😄
ant evans said:I'm in Cardiff. Ride on the road most days, and off the road most days too. Drivers are no worse here than in the South East, although London is a special exception... that's not really riding, it's more like white water rafting.
We could get together some time and go up some hills.
I cycle in London and that is OK. Bristol is bad. My wife is from Cardff and so is my dad and I have been there once on a bike AND YOU ARE USING MY AVATARRRR!!!!
Don Shipp said:AND YOU ARE USING MY AVATARRRR!!!!
He's right Ant. I've seen his picture in the 'What do you guys look like' thread and it's definitely a photograph taken of Don from the side.
Why don't you get a nice Avatar like mine? 😉
Don Shipp said:I cycle in London and that is OK. Bristol is bad. My wife is from Cardiff and so is my dad and I have been there once on a bike AND YOU ARE USING MY AVATARRRR!!!!
Well, maybe I'm using yours. Sorry I shouted but I thought I was the only person with Dilbert and he really does look like me.
Please accept my apologies.
another one from north wales 🙂
its good terrain here plenty of hills as well as flat coastline.
brainstormm666 said:another one from north wales 🙂
its good terrain here plenty of hills as well as flat coastline.
Where abouts in the beautiful contry are you Brainstorm? (I'm in St. Asaph near Rhyl - plenty of good riding in the Clwyds and not too far from Llanrwst for the Marin trail).
If you fancy getting out for a ride, let me know. 🙂
The Wheelist
www.wheelism.co.uk
wheelist said:Where abouts in the beautiful contry are you Brainstorm? (I'm in St. Asaph near Rhyl - plenty of good riding in the Clwyds and not too far from Llanrwst for the Marin trail).
If you fancy getting out for a ride, let me know. 🙂
The Wheelist
www.wheelism.co.uk
I'm wondering if there's anyone from the UK and not Welsh.
Don Shipp said:I'm wondering if there's anyone from the UK and not Welsh.
Dwi'n byw yn Llanelwy, but I ain't Welsh mate!
I'm wondering why anyone from the UK wouldn't move to Wales for the best riding the UK has to offer? 😉
wheelist said:Dwi'n byw yn Llanelwy, but I ain't Welsh mate!
I'm wondering why anyone from the UK wouldn't move to Wales for the best riding the UK has to offer? 😉
It rains a lot and then some more.
Don Shipp said:It rains a lot and then some more.
Only on work days! 😉
Guest said:I seem to get the feeling i am the only one from the uk on this forum.
nope ya not me in london
Another Londoner here as well - hi!
Hi,
Another Londoner here, but living in Amsterdam. No hills to worry about.........
a big hello from good old kent well sidcup SE.LONDON 😄
hello all🙂
Hello from Cambridge. 🙄
Any nearby people seeking a riding partner? Get in touch. 🙂
Hello from Lancashire!
Hello from Bournemouth 🙂
Anybody else from Bournemouth or Poole?
Essex boy living in Exeter!
Anyone in Exeter looking to do some very lightweight weekend training / know of some good training routes?
Hi guys im another uk member. Im from London .
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.