Road Cycling · Public discussion

Any advice on how to Lance a boil?

Started by Stu Fleming · · Last activity · 5 posts · 569 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
20 April 2007
Last activity
23 April 2007
Original author
Stu Fleming
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
569
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Anyone?

  2. Stu Fleming said:

    Anyone?

    I use a busted EPO vial.

    Steve

  3. On Apr 20, 7:46 pm, Steven Bornfeld <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:
    Stu Fleming said:

    Anyone?

    I use a busted EPO vial.

    Steve

    I lay on the road and wait for Hincapie to fall on it.

    Andre

  4. Stu Fleming said:
    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Anyone?

    Steven Bornfeld said:
    Quoted message said:

    I use a busted EPO vial.

    Quoted message said:

    I lay on the road and wait for Hincapie to fall on it.

    I'd have thought Tyler or Julich would have made for a more effective cure.

  5. Donald Munro said:
    Stu Fleming said:
    Quoted message said:

    > Anyone?


    Steven Bornfeld said:
    Quoted message said:

    I use a busted EPO vial.


    I lay on the road and wait for Hincapie to fall on it.

    I'd have thought Tyler or Julich would have made for a more effective cure.

    I read where the Shortbus will be trying to Roil a Lance on Ragbrai
    this year.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.