General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

An authoritative judgement for quoting in replies

Started by James Silverton · · Last activity · 2 posts · 152 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
7 May 2007
Last activity
7 May 2007
Original author
James Silverton
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
152
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I don't know a URL that will work infallibly so I'll just refer
    to it. With reference to quoting in replies, we now have the
    last word in today's Dilbert cartoon!

    This may work but I'm not certain:

    http://members.comics.com/members/common/affiliateArchive.do?site=washpost&comic=dilbert

    James Silverton
    Potomac, Maryland

    E-mail, with obvious alterations:
    not.jim.silverton.at.comcast.not

  2. "James Silverton" <not.jim.silverton.at.comcast.not> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I don't know a URL that will work infallibly so I'll just refer to it. With
    reference to quoting in replies, we now have the last word in today's
    Dilbert cartoon!

    This may work but I'm not certain:

    http://members.comics.com/members/common/affiliateArchive.do?site=washpost&comic=dilbert


    hahaha!!!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.