Bike buying advice · Public discussion

Alternative to Specialized Sirrus Pro disk? It's too small!

Started by renicksmith · · Last activity · 2 posts · 2,262 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike buying advice
Published
26 March 2006
Last activity
26 March 2006
Original author
renicksmith
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,262
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I was sold on the Sirrus Pro Disk, but it's too small. Really too bad - it has everything I want. I need a 25" (or62-63 cm) frame. Any suggestions?

  2. Try a Felt SR71 in 62 cm, Just how tall are you?
    http://www.feltbicycles.com/felt2006/

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.