rec.bicycles.marketplace archive · Public discussion

Aero Tubular Front Wheel Dave Thomas Built

Started by Jerry · · Last activity · 1 post · 386 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace archive
Published
19 April 2004
Last activity
19 April 2004
Original author
Jerry
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
386
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi All -

    I have a have a sweet front wheel, Dave Thomas built, araya
    super aero, thing is lighter then heliums and way
    stronger/fasater. check out pics at
    thejonathanpage.comaraya.htm

    I would like 75 bucks for it.

    I also have a Campy Chorus Road Bike for sale. Its 9 speed,
    circa 1999-2000, I cant recall what year I built it up.

    Only has about 5k miles on it.

    Check out pictures at
    thejonathanpage.comroadbike.htm

    Like to get 750 for it.

    Jerry

    reply to [email hidden] as i rarely check
    hotmail.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.