Hi team,
Many thanks in advance for your support. I am a triathlete with 2 years of experience. So far, I am riding a Trek Emonda SL6.0 with DT Swiss 32mm wheels and extenders.
In terms of level, I feel I start making sense to envision a TT bike (Sables d'Olonne 70.3 in 5H00 with bike at 34km/h) which was no the case before.
Since I want to buy the "good one" that will not be willing to change later, I was ready to invest about 8k€ (higher I feel I will not sleep well, having left the bike overnight in the bike park)
- I though that the Cube Aerium C68 SLX was a good choice, but saw concerns on frame quality
- P5 are a bit out of my budget
- BMC as well
- I want to avoid "web players" like Canyon
What would be your recommendation (new/second hand, brand/model)?
Many thanks for your help
Best
Damien