Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Advice on new padded shorts/underwear

Started by Mattiuslh · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,073 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
17 February 2013
Last activity
17 February 2013
Original author
Mattiuslh
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,073
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi All,

    After riding some good centuries last year, I ended up not riding for three months over the winter due to consistent ice around the country lanes of my home town.

    Now the weather is gradually improving, and I have a new bike i'm starting to feel the pain/numbness in the bum more so than over the past 3 years I have been riding. The new bike has a new prologo saddle, so I'm starting to think that may well be the issue.

    However, my long tights have started pinching at the knees and I'm looking to invest/upgrade my skins shorts and my long tights to something more padded especially considering that the lack of riding over three months has somehow caused my base fitness level to decrease more than ever. So I need to get comfy!

    Does anyone have any good suggestions for extremely comfortable padded shorts and additional underwear? (URL's, shop names etc would be greatly appreciated)

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.