Bike buying advice · Public discussion

Advice on buying an older Cannondale--quick

Started by kpp80202 · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,852 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike buying advice
Published
21 May 2007
Last activity
21 May 2007
Original author
kpp80202
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,852
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am trying to get back into recreational riding and wanted a decent, but somewhat inexpensive road bike. I lucked apon a Cannondale from the early 1990's with Dura Ace components and 7 speed rear in great shape for $350 without pedadls. Should I go with something like this? I know the components were top notch back in the day, and I'm not sure that for my purposes, spending more on a newer bike with 105's or lesser components would be better or get me a significantly lighter bike. Help! Thanks. Here's a pic, for whatever it's worth:
    Image in Advice on buying an older Cannondale--quick

    Kevin

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.