Hi,
I've narrowed my choices on a full suspension mainly for cross-country riding between these two bikes: A Specialized O4 FSR-XC or a Haro XLS R3. The Specialized is about $150 more than the Haro. The specialized seems like a plusher ride, and the Haro is a pretty firm ride from what i can tell. Any ideas? These are the only two that are really in my price range that I've been impressed by.
Mountain Bikes · Public discussion
Advice-Choosing between FSR-Xc or XLS R3
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Mountain Bikes
- Published
- 4 May 2005
- Last activity
- 6 May 2005
- Original author
- vl1016
- Posts
- 3
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 1,210
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
vl1016 said:
Hi,
I've narrowed my choices on a full suspension mainly for cross-country riding between these two bikes: A Specialized O4 FSR-XC or a Haro XLS R3. The Specialized is about $150 more than the Haro. The specialized seems like a plusher ride, and the Haro is a pretty firm ride from what i can tell. Any ideas? These are the only two that are really in my price range that I've been impressed by.04 Model? Are you buying 2nd hand? What's IS your budget?
-
Thylacine said:
04 Model? Are you buying 2nd hand? What's IS your budget?
Yes, both are 04's. I actually bought and returned the Haro because my feet kept hitting the chainstays and the shock bottomed out on me on a very light trail. So, it's looking like the Specialized-budget around 500-700.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.