rec.bicycles.rides · Public discussion

Adv Cycling Southern Tier Tour

Started by Tom · · Last activity · 3 posts · 664 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.rides
Published
24 January 2005
Last activity
26 January 2005
Original author
Tom
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
664
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am planning to use the Adventure Cycling map set tour from San Diego
    to Austin TX later this spring.

    San Diego to Tempe
    Tempe to El Paso
    El Paso to Del Rio
    Del Rio to Austin

    I would like to contact anyone who has ridden all or part of this
    route within the last year or so. I don't have any specific questions,
    but anticipate there may be some as I get closer to leaving.

    Specifically interested in conditions, traffic, services - etc.

    Thanks

    Tom

  2. Tom,

    I don't meet your description. However, I did cycle the route in 2001
    and posted my trip report and descriptions here:
    http://www.mvermeulen.com/oneyear/usa.htm It has some of the (dated)
    perceptions of services, traffic, etc.

    --mev, Mike Vermeulen

  3. 23 Southern Tier journals to read at

    http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/journal/?o=as&category_id=11

    I'm sure you can contact some of them thru their message board they set up.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.