rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

abici time machine - L - new - never ridden

Started by gregclimbs · · Last activity · 1 post · 223 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
29 March 2006
Last activity
29 March 2006
Original author
gregclimbs
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
223
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. size L - 57cm top tube

    I was building this but got something else I have always wanted.

    I have included the parts I have put together for the bike:

    reynolds ouzo pro aero full carbon

    cane creek IS2 headset

    thompson elite zero offset seatpost - cut to fit the frame only +~1"
    hieght adjustment

    all frame components (seatbinder, cable stops, der hanger).

    pic: http://gregsteele.net/abiciFrameset.jpg

    I have about $950 in this, never finished building it or rode it -
    never had cables on it.

    Yours for $800+shipping.

    let me know any questions - email gregclimbs at yahoo dot com

    thx,

    g

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.