Archived Cycling News Headlines · Public discussion

A sporting example of planning, teamwork (Miami Herald)

Started by articlebot · · Last activity · 1 post · 364 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Archived Cycling News Headlines
Published
30 July 2005
Last activity
30 July 2005
Original author
articlebot
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
364
Views / 30 days
2

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Like everyone else, I marveled at Lance Armstrong's seventh consecutive Tour de France bicycle race victory. The athleticism displayed by Armstrong and the other riders was impressive enough, but I compared his accomplishment with everyday business situations because I kept considering what his success required in the way of planning and teamwork.

    us.rd.yahoo.com12243407.htm

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.