A jersey that fits?

Velosprints

Jun 29, 2019
Hey guys - I’m looking for a jersey that fits! The one I’m currently wearing sags over my butt if I’m carrying anything in the pockets. I’m also 5’7” (170cm for you euro types) so a shorter jersey might solve the problem? Back in my skinnier days, I always liked the “race cut,” but is there such a thing as an XL or dare I say an XXL “race cut” jersey?

I’m also gonna post this in a more “general” forum.

Last edited:
Hey guys - I’m looking for a jersey that fits! The one I’m currently wearing sags over my butt if I’m carrying anything in the pockets. I’m also 5’7” (170cm for you euro types) so a shorter jersey might solve the problem? Back in my skinnier days, I always liked the “race cut,” but is there such a thing as an XL or dare I say an XXL “race cut” jersey?

I’m also gonna post this in a more “general” forum.
I found some on eBay but not allowed to link to them.

Voler brand makes XL & 2XL race cut jerseys.
I have one in XL for a climbing century with 12,000 ft of gain. Of course as a Clyde, I don't have a petite body.
Xl chest at 42 and XXL up to 46.
The finishers jerseys was xl seeing that was the only size left.

No way it fits my 52 Inch chest but I had to settle for the 1xl. Bummer, but they do have them.

Reactions: steve
Hey, have you tried looking into custom jersey options? They might be able to accommodate your specific measurements and ensure a perfect fit. It's always good to be prepared for those unexpected sizing issues. Keep pushing your limits out there! ✌️♂️