Road Cycling · Public discussion

A couple of my TdG pics...

Started by David · · Last activity · 5 posts · 547 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
23 April 2004
Last activity
23 April 2004
Original author
David
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
547
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. yeah, I suck. Mr. Point and Shoot. Be I've switched out of
    RBR Lurk Mode to bring you these, of which I'm proud.

    rmmpnet.orglance ont
    heline.JPG

    rmmpnet.orgcipoTT 1.JPG

    Enjoy!
    -----------------------------------------------------
    "Get on your bikes and RIDE!!!!" -Freddy Mercury

  2. David said:

    yeah, I suck. Mr. Point and Shoot. Be I've switched out of
    RBR Lurk Mode to bring you these, of which I'm proud.

    rmmpnet.orglance onthe
    line.JPG

    rmmpnet.orgcipoTT 1.JPG

    Enjoy!
    -----------------------------------------------------
    "Get on your bikes and RIDE!!!!" -Freddy Mercury

    Excellent!!

  3. David said:

    yeah, I suck. Mr. Point and Shoot. Be I've switched out of
    RBR Lurk Mode to bring you these, of which I'm proud.

    rmmpnet.orglance onthe
    line.JPG

    Sheeyoot, that's one of the best shots I've seen of the
    finish. Lance sure can throw a bike, can't he?

    Quoted message said:

    rmmpnet.orgcipoTT 1.JPG

    Great shot!

    Quoted message said:

    Enjoy!
    -----------------------------------------------------
    "Get on your bikes and RIDE!!!!" -Freddy Mercury

  4. "David" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    yeah, I suck. Mr. Point and Shoot. Be I've switched out of
    RBR Lurk Mode to bring you these, of which I'm proud.

    rmmpnet.orglance onthe
    line.JPG

    Wow. You were right there. Good job, ol'chap. I saw the
    sprint on Road to the Tour and it must've been great to have
    been there. I bet the crowds were going crazy!

    Quoted message said:

    rmmpnet.orgcipoTT 1.JPG

    Enjoy!

    That I did -- thank you.

    Dave

  5. "Richard Adams" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    David said:

    yeah, I suck. Mr. Point and Shoot. Be I've switched out
    of RBR Lurk


    Mode

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    to bring you these, of which I'm proud.

    rmmpnet.orglance onthe
    line.JPG

    Sheeyoot, that's one of the best shots I've seen of the
    finish. Lance sure can throw a bike, can't he?

    Quoted message said:

    rmmpnet.orgcipoTT 1.JPG

    Great shot!

    My thought, too. Man ... what a bike throw! And Great Photo!

    Bob C.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.