rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

64cm Tommaso with Dura Ace Group

Started by Phil Brown · · Last activity · 1 post · 699 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
27 March 2006
Last activity
27 March 2006
Original author
Phil Brown
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
699
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. That's right, 64cm with a 61cm top tube. This is a lugged steel Tommaso
    from the early 90s. It's Columbus but it has no decal. The bike is 8
    speed Dura Ace with the following exceptions: The cranks are the flat
    Dura Ace pattern but are marked 600, 172.5mm and 50/39 with a UN72
    bottom bracket.. The cluster is an 8 speed 13-26. It has a Campy 2 bolt
    Record seat post with a Specialized Turbo clone saddle. The wheels have
    Ambrosio Super Elite rims and are 36 hole with Trek 23mm tires. ALE
    cages, an 11cm Nitto Pearl stem with Nitto 185 bars 42cm wide. And
    because I've used them for years it has Dura Ace fingertip controls.
    I'd like to sell it without pedals but if that's a deal breaker and you
    use Looks I have Dura Ace Looks for it. No pump but I'm sure I can come
    up with a Silca for it that will need to be painted. The bike is silver
    metallic with white tape. It's a nice bike and I'd like $800 or a very
    near offer. The bike is in the San Francisco bay Area and local
    delivery can be happily arranged.
    Thanks,
    Phil

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.