Singlespeed · Public discussion

6 Day Racing in Australia

Started by Jim's ride · · Last activity · 1 post · 2,230 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Singlespeed
Published
31 December 2003
Last activity
31 December 2003
Original author
Jim's ride
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,230
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Do they have the 6 Day Racing in Australia? I live in Adelaide and just started to read this forum.
    I read a book from Russel Mockridge and he talked about 6 day racing as if it could kill a man.
    I would love to be a spectator if they have this racing in Oz.
    Jim

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.