Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

50cm SCHWINN PELOTON STAND OVER HEIGHT

Started by BIGDIEFER · · Last activity · 1 post · 2,623 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
28 September 2003
Last activity
28 September 2003
Original author
BIGDIEFER
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,623
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. ANYBODY OWN A 50cm SCHWINN PELOTON? I NEED TO KNOW THE STANDOVER HEIGHT. I'M SHORT 29 1/4" INSEAM - BAREFOOT. THE PERSON IS SELLING ONLY THE FRAME AND HE DOESN'T KNOW THE STAND OVER HEIGHT. BEFORE I BUY IT I WANT TO MAKE SURE I CLEAR THE TOP TUBE WHEN I STAND OVER THE BIKE. THANKS FOR THE HELP.

    FERDIE

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.